milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 4 February 2010

*NYDC & 我愛台妹

initial plan was to go try out snacks at 我愛台妹, but we decided we shld go for dinner first.. settle at NYDC for dinner, and one funny incident happened, making me feel like im a wonder woman! 

i was happily pouring tabasco on my spaghetti & when i close the cap, my fingers feel wet.. when i take a closer look, i realise my fingers were soaked in tabasco.. i tot to myself, huh? since when i pour till my fingers are wet?? when i use my left hand to remove the tabasco frm my right hand, the bottle suddenly broke into 2 the moment i let go of my right hand!!! the bottle of tabasco broke right infront of me, all the contents jus spill into my spaghetti & my right hand is soaked in tabasco! 

the waitress qucikly passed me some napkins, remove the spaghetti & asked if we would like to change seat cos they're afraid that there might be broken glasses on the table.... since the entire bttl jus dropped into the spaghetti, we dun see the need to change table & continue gossiping while waiting for my new spaghetti.. 

after dinner, we still went over to 我愛台妹 for wintermelon tea & mexico fries after dinner.. haha

**screenshots grabbed from milkfrost.multiply.com

No comments: