milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 22 December 2023

William So Love Story Concert | Concert w/Marely

Just as I was contemplating if I should get myself a ticket to William So Love Concert in 23/23/23, Marely is dating me to another complimentary concert!
Complimentary ticket from RWSAlthough all the songs sang was slow songs, it wasn't boring cos he has quite a good interaction with the audiences.He even appeared at the audience seating area during encore segment!We were being squeezed to the first few rows & finally being able to see him from quite a close distanceThis concludes the last concert for 2023 & thanks Marely for bringing me to concert again!


No comments: