milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 10 December 2023

The Dim Sum Place | Lunch w/Twinnie

Le twinnie dropped by my work place last night for dinner with her family & bought me cakes cos she  says it'll be a bit too troublesome to bring cake when she meets me for lunch

Haha.. coincidentally, I took a photo with the cheeky girl in 2018 & so I took another photo with her (same pose) again last night.4 of them each choose a flavor & bought me 4 slices of cake! Luckily no cheesecake😅We're supposed to go for lunch at The Din Sum Place, North Bridge Rd but ... ... le twinnie made booking at The Centrepoint branch!We ended cabbing down to the correct outlet 😆Seldom see Alyssa smile so I think today she very 给面子Food was decent but service was almost non-existence, probably cos both are elderly uncles, so that's fine with me. Le twinnie is quite pissed off by the cashier due to some service issue 😅Alyssa really very 给面子 today cos she also agree to selfie with me whle le twinnie steps away for a while when we're shopping around the mall.Then we went MOS Burger & cheeky girl also quite 给面子 to selfieWalk around the mall with le twinnie & the girls before heading homeThanks, twinnie for the Christmas goody bag. Sorry, I didn't have the time to prepare one for u.

 

No comments: