milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 31 December 2023

Milkfrost Turns 49 | Member's Birthday Benefits

Since there are a couple of F&B outlets offering complimentary/ discounts for members, I shall go enjoy some of them
Complimentary slice of cake (no purchase required) from CBTL05/12/23 | Redeem a complimentary slice of cake from CBTL in-between facial & dinner w/le bffs 15% off at Muji Cafe & Meal w/min $15 spend & 10% retail w/min $10 spend on garment & household items12/12/23 | Utilize 15% off at Muji Cafe & Meal while waiting for Junjun. Also utilize 10% when she shops for display box at Muji store cos the voucher is valid for multiple use within the birthday monthComplimentary Regular Pizza with $15 spend from Pizza Hut14/12/23 | Redeem a Regular pizza from Pizza Hut since I order in lunch for the familyComplimentary drink (any size, no purchase required) from Mr Coconut16/12/23 | Redeem a cup of L-sized Original Coconut Shake (add on my own toppings) while on the way home after collecting stuffs from Tampines1 complimentary Pretzel with purchase of 1 Pretzel from Auntie Anne16/12/23 | 1 free pretzel with purchase of 1 pretzel & I also add-on some other stuffs 22/12/23 | Finally received birthday card & vouchers. This comes after reminding HR department that I have yet to receive when my birthday is already over! 3 out of 5 times I receive only after reminding HR dept, and it all 3 times it happened on the year I'm being transferred! I wonder will they miss out again if I'm transferred to another outlet next year😕22/12/23 | 15% off total bill & a complimentary slice of cake. Thus, having an early dinner at Hoshino before going to concert at RWS 22/12/23 | Complimentary 100g cookie (min $10 purchase) at Famous Amos & Tier upgradeOnly utilize the complimentary 100g cookie cos I'm buying cookies for both Marely & Qiufen.22/12/23 | Since I'm at Vivo, I also redeem a complimentary Medium Drink Walking in to Sentosa to meet Marely for concert with my drink 23/12/23 | Complimentary Sharing Box B/ 20pc Nuggets with min $12 purchase at McDonald'sHaving McSpicy meal for lunchand save the Sharng Box for dinner before going home.25/12/23 | Complimentary slice of cake with any drink purchaseRedeem the slice of cake while waiting to collect food from Ah Loy Thai for outlet's team bonding session.
That's all of the birthday benefits I've redeem for this month. Actually there're a couple more benefits available but mostly with min purchase required which I can't meet or it's not really on the way, so I don't really wanna waste time using it.

No comments: