milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 12 December 2023

Muji Cafe & Hoshino Coffee | Dinner w/Junjun

Meeting up for dinner with Junjun after the monthly eyelash extensions cos she is in town for medical appointment
But first, let me grab a quick bite at Muji Cafe first cos I have not had my breakfast & lunch, abnd at the same time making use of the birthday month discount at the cafe. 
Also made use of the discount at retail when Junjun shops for some display case since the discount is valid for multiple use during this month.
We actually shopped around for some stuffs before going for dinner at Hoshino Coffee cos she wanted souffle
We ordered the anniversary meal which consist of 2 drinks, 2 mains & 1 dessert (choose anything from the menu!) and it was pretty worth cos the limited Hokkaido specials are also included in the selection.I must say, this is by far the best souffle in town.Oh yes, since I also signed up for member, I think I should come enjoy the complimentary slice of cake before December ends since no purchase is required for redemption.

 

No comments: