milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 5 December 2023

Synthesis | Birthday w/Le Bffs

Meeting le bffs for our yearly Christmas gift exchange & my birthday.
Redeemed a slice of complimentary cake from CBTL (member's benefit) while waiting for them cos I have an hour to spare. No purchase required but since I have an hour to spare, I also add-on a drink.And yes, finally managed to book a table with Synthesis! Been eying at this restaurant for close to a year but it's always fully booked!While it's a Chinese Medical Hall on the outside... ...It reveals a super pretty bar behind the door!Tiger's Eye Pu'erh is a crowd favorite as it tastes like bubble tea!I love the refreshing tase of Osmanthus (gin base) cocktailSalmon Pani Puri - curry taste a little overwhelming & salmon bites a bit too finely. Feels more like just eating papadum with curry.Bak Kut Teh Kueh Pie Tee was good. Strong BKT flavor!Japanese Oysters with MeeSiam sauce 👍👍👍Prawn paste charcoal you tiao, more like rojak 👍👍👍Coffee glazed Pork-hawk. While it taste good, I don't quite fancy it cos the meat is too lean for my liking.Sakura Chicken Herbal Pao Fan is a must-order. Love the herbal broth!Cos Charlene is more of a seafood person, we ordered another Pan-seared Hokkaido Scallops & one more round of Oysters One more drink for the birthday girl! Kim Jio Cake & Chrysanthemum Blossom cos not much choice for dessert.The staff also put on a candle knowing it's my birthdayHappy 49th Birthday to me 😘
Le bff also bought me a cake which the host did not inform the server & it was only brought out after I've blown out the candle on the dessert 😂
As I mentioned, it's also our yearly Christmas gift exchange.
This Charlene arh... obviously very lazy to wrap our present! 😂Thanks, ladies for the yearly birthday treat & Christmas gifts 💖



 

No comments: