milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 13 December 2023

Milkfrost Turns 49 | JB trip w/Le Bff & Foodie Musketeers

Milkfrost officially turns 49!🎉
First meal of the day has got to be mee suah w/prawns & mushroom... plus 2 red eggs, homecooked by le sister. She makes sure that everyone at home gets these for their first meal of the day on their birthday. 

*1 more year to enjoy mee suah on my birthday before I shift out*
Meet up with le bff & Wendy for quick lunch at Rollie Ollie before meeting Midas at Train CheckpointTrain ride to JBFirst order of business is to settle for lunch at Fifty TreesLychee EspressoButterfly Pea Latte. While it looks pretty, it's not served warm, let alone hot. Top portion of the latte is hot while bottom of it is cold. Thus, not sure if it's being served this way. Oh, it's rather bland too.
Sunrise Mocktail & Cucumber Mint
As we had lunch before coming, Wendy, le bff & myself shared an Eggs Benedict w/avocado & Smoke Duck Aglio Olio, which were both pretty decent.Fried Chicken Waffle Sandwich was goodLet's dig in!
Cos we shared 2 of the mains, we have some room for dessert. Waffle was good, crispy on the outside & fluffy inside.We decided to pop-by my ex-colleague's place for a quick visit as she's wfh & due to give birth soon in Jan/Feb'24. It has been close to 5 yrs since I last met her after I quit from my previous company. So happy that she's moving on her next phase of life She also bought me a birthday gift!And... ... Hi Max!Wahaha.. trying to tame him a little cos too fierce . or maybe he's just loud 😂Then he gave me this look & wagging his tail .. such a handsome boy 😍Last I met him was in 2015 when he was just a puppy!Next order of business is to visit Ooppa at City Square to get ourselves reading glassesApart from getting 2 pairs of reading glasses, I also need to collect 4 boxes of contact lens which my ex-staff failed to collect back n in Sep Also did some lingerie shopping for CNY and popcorn shopping, but I swear I have no intension of buying popcorns 😂Got 2 cute keychains from Eureka. Supposed to have more but it was while stocks last & these are the 2 left on displayDinner at Canton-I cos most eateries are closed by the time we're done shopping 😅Both roast duck & pork belly noodle was delish! 😋Wefie while waiting for train to head back to SGWahaha... such a big bag on the tiny space!Thanks all for the lunch & company to JB!Enjoying a slice of cake sent over by Zhenni last night. And guess what? The whole brownie was gone already, and I didn't even had a taste of it! 😂Also, thank le bff & Wendy for the Christmas gift

 

No comments: