milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 9 December 2023

Milkfrost Handicraft | Crochet Headband

Since I managed to successfully crochet a granny square, I decided to try using the same method to crochet a headband
Using the crochet & stitch on the go method I found from youtube, managed to stitch 2 granny squares as I go along
From the youtube tutorial, it's supposed to be 8 squares but I do it with 9 squares & shorter tying string and I successfully crochet my first headband! Test fit and I think it looks quite nice, a little retro! Maybe I should make another one, but with a slightly thinner width.

 

No comments: