milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 11 December 2023

Mr Holmes✌Bakehouse & Xi Men Jie | Metime

Finally trying Mr Holmes✌Bakehouse cos it was empty today! It was always full-house every time I walked past last time.

After facial faceEnjoying my metime after facial & hiding from the rainLemon Meringue croffin was delish, with lots of filling!However, Chocolate Croissant was quite a disappointment, The amount of chocolate in it was not even comparable to half the size of a kitkat.After a not-so-satisfying late lunch, I decide to check out Xi Men Jie cos le sister & bil gives good review about itBig fat oysters in the mee suah!Food was relatively good & I'm sure I'll be back for more!


 

No comments: