milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 15 July 2013

Slappy Cakes

Still at The Grandstand, we (or rather, Evelyn & her bf were being forced by me) went to Slappy Cakes for desserts after exploring PasarBella.




The interior of cafe & the table setting

I had the recommended Slappy Lemonade $4

While Evelyn had latte $4.5 & Wayne (her boyfriend) had Earl Grey $3.50. The staff who served her the latte was a little clumsy & thus spilled quite a significant amount of latte on the dish plate. 

I couldn't decide what to order, I decided to go for one of the Top 7 Recommended Combinations - Butter Milk $8 + Strawberries $3 + Chocolate Hazelnut $3

So I decided to do a test run. Wanted to do up my name, but fail! 

While flipping the pancake, it reminds me of the McDonald's days, flipping Hotcakes during Breakfast hours, but this is a smaller scale grill =D


Introducing the honeymoon period couple - Wayne & Evelyn, and that's Wayne trying to make a smiley face but fail


Apart from the Heart & the super weird shape, the rest are done by me

Here's my Smiley Face =)

Made 2 regular round-shaped pancakes, spread the Chocolate Hazelnut & top it with Strawberries. I don't quite like the Hazelnut spread cos it's kind of rough

I tried to do my name again & Wayne started saying I 自恋, but after I flip over, he say's it's quite impressive

I also did Evelyn's name for her and a Batman logo!

It looks quite weird lah.. so I call it Fat Batman =D

It's pretty fun, so I reckon I might bring my nephews here one day so that they can DIY their own pancakes. 


Slappy Cakes 
200 Turf Club Road, #01-20/21
Singapore, Singapore 287994
6466 3303
Mon - Fri: 10:00 - 22:30
Sat - Sun: 09:00 - 22:30







No comments: