milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Omega's Back from a Heart Change

My Omega is back from a Complete Heart Change! 

I was expecting it to be ready on at end of this month cos as per the email sent to me on 17 Jun 13 states  that the waiting time is about 6-8 weeks depending on the availability of the parts required. However, I received a call from them yesterday informing me that my Omega is ready for collection! 

When I send it for service, I just placed my watch in may bag & pass it to the staff over at ION branch and they are pretty professional to put my Omega in a nice soft case when they return it to me.



The entire watch is nicely polished after the servicing

And the old parts were returned to me. 

For details of the servicing, refer to me previous post on cost of repair for my Omega!

So if you're looking for Omega Service Centre, here it is:

The Swatch Group S.E.A. (S) Pte. Ltd
501 Orchard Road
#04-05/05A Wheelock Place
Singapore 238880
T. +65 6275 6388
F. +65 6271 9896

No comments: