milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 15 July 2013

PasarBella, The Grandstand

Met up with Evelyn to explore PasarBella, @ The Grandstand over the weekend. I took a direct bus (Service 67) from my place and base on the instruction on the website, I alight at the bus stop "after Swiss Club Road". In the end, I had to take a risk in walking to the next bus stop & try to find "Turf Club Road" to walk to The Grandstand! Almost lost my way! 



I was there earlier, so I bought a cup of Pudding Milk Tea from OK Tea


I started to walk around before she's here.




Bonheur Patisserie with lots of pretty stuffs


Some Coffee stall

































Da Paolo Gastronomia - Where they have the latest craze of Croissant-Donut thingy. Wanted to but this but when I went out to meet Evelyn, it was already gone when I came back! 






The Crackling Pork! This is super crispy & nicely done! It comes with choice of Mustard or Apple Sauce.


Some Fruit stall


The Great Beer Experiment


Can't remember what stall is this. Should be James’ Butchery & Co.






Evelyn's favorite stall! The Cheese Ark


We were back at the Oceans of Seafood. Bought half a dozen of Oysters & were told to come back in 15mins to collect. However, when Evelyn went back, no one even bothers to attend to her at the cashier, so she left - feeling disappointed











We bought 2 for sharing - Spicy Pork




Curry Sausage - While she prefers the Curry, I prefer the spicy Pork!


Ribs from Charly T's - soft & sweet


Beef Kebab - not fantastic






Some Oilve Oil stall







Seventh Heaven Artisanal Desserts - I tried Lychee Martini & find the ice cream a little powdery, so I skipped this!  

We did not really try food stuffs from all the stalls cos we were rather full. While they (Evelyn's boyfriend joins us today!) already had ice-cream, I'm still deprive of desserts! I decided to go for DIY Pancakes at Slappy Cakes, which I will blog about it separately!


Went Giant after dessert at Slappy Cakes before heading to Orchard to window shop.




The Grandstand Bukit Timah Singapore
200 Turf Club Road
Singapore 287994
Phone: +65 6463 4610

OKTEA
200 Turf Club Road
#01-22A, Singapore 287994
Phone:8145 6827

PasarBella 
200 Turf Club Road Singapore 287994
Phone: +65 6887 0077
Market Hours
Stalls: 9:30am to 7pm 
(Some stalls operate beyond 7pm at discretion)
Restairants: 10am to 10pm.




No comments: