milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 13 January 2024

Haidilao | Lunch w/Sam

Lunch date with Sam at HDL Vivo before meeting my McDonald's family for party.
I wonder if the manager standing at the side can't see me or adjusting his tie is really important that he totally ignores me for the entire 10mins while I'm standing right in front of the door! 
When he finally noticed me after he stopped adjusting his tie & talking the staff, he immediately just show his hand (without even greeting me), directing me to go in without even asking me if I require a table for how many diners 😐 .. seriously, this is the first time I encounter such service from HDL!
Starting off with the usual stuffs while waiting for SamInterestingly, the outlet here has a diy dessert stationDrizzle some brown sugar onto my beancurdFruit platter, thanks to Sam's membership I reckon 😂Ok, off to Daiso for awhile before heading to meet my McFamily!

 

No comments: