milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 28 January 2024

Evelyn's | Lunch & Hello Barry

Lunch at Evelyn's to pass some CNY goodies that I bought for her & to say hello to her new pup, Barry

Can see that he's very excited from the way he wag his tail & didn't even struggle when I grab him & put him on my lap for a neck scratch to prevent him from running out when Meredith open the gate.
Playing fetch
The cheeky look & in case you're wondering, he's a Pomsky X Shiba Inu
After a few rounds of playing fetch. His baby black furs are slowing dropping off & revealing a shade of gold brown now
Evelyn cooked spaghetti & baked some salmon dish
First cookie I whack after lunch
I also bought some tarts for her family
But I ended up having the first piece 😂
Played with Barry for a while more, watched tv with my little friend & hitched a ride to Tampines interchange to head home while they head to hospital for visiting.



 

No comments: