milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 1 January 2024

Milkfrost Shops | Shein December Haul

It's been a while since I last replenish wardrobe from Shein, so here's my December Shein Haul since CNY is in 2 months' time 🛒
2-piece set .. don't quite like the bottom but well, I can just wear the topAnother 2-piece setJust like the first set, I don't quite like the bottom as both the bottom doesn't have a pocket for my phone 😂This is a little too big, probably need to alter the sides 😃Cute pajamas set which I wanted to also buy it for le bff's Christmas gift exchange but the date they set for meet up it a little too early, I ended up buying from M&SSwimsuit cos existing set is very tight 😅😅A dress that looks very much like a pregnant woman 😂Coincidentally, all the tops I bought this time seems to be with fluffy sleeves 2 bottoms - cargo styled shorts & cargo styled skorts
Apart from the dress that looks like a pregnant woman & the beige top that's a little big, the rest of them fits according to the size stated on Shein. Materials are pretty comfortable too.
Another batch of bottoms from Shein
Erm .... all so much bigger my hand can even fit in! So gonna pass it to le buddy to try or send it for alteration 😂These 2 are a little tight but not so bad lah, can still fit in or pass to le sister 😂

No comments: