milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 12 May 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers' out there! 

We had a simple Mother's Day celebration at home cos kor kor & his boys are busy preparing for their exams.

I asked Daryl if we need a cake & he says yes. So I asked if he has enough money to buy a cake for his mummy, he showed me his Vitagen coin bank. 

Not bad, this boy managed to save about $70 from his daily $2 pocket money since he started school in Jan! I asked how much is he going to use it to buy a cake & he replied $5. I guess in their world, $5 is quite a huge amount already. 

So I took them to Junctio10 & see if we can buy a cake

When we got home, sis has already started cooking. Mum came & helped her with the cooking. I'm not good in cooking, so I leave them alone in the kitchen =D

Steam Bamboo Clam with Tang Hoon

Steam Flower Crab

Vegetable with egg, salted egg & century egg. This is the only dish cooked by our helper cos my sis wants to cook the rest of the dishes herself

Honey Baked Chicken - bought from Giant

Smoked Duck - also bought from Giant

Steam Fish - HK Styled

Bak Kut Teh - Malaysia styled

Chicken Rice

and the crazy amount of chilli sis prepared!

开饭了!

After all are done with dinner, we quickly bring out the cake cos the boys can't wait!

Daryl is so happy & excited that he choose this cake cos it's pretty, with Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries & Chocolates . He is also proud that he contributed $1 for the cake (even though he offered $5, I only ask for $1)!

The 3 mothers - Wati (our helper is also a mother back in her hometown), My Mum & My Sister

With the boys

With me (makeup-less cos at home!)

My irritating sister's partial family portrait

This is my irritating sister's complete family portrait for now! 
Weezer also my celebrate Mother's Day cos she's Frostie's mother =D

Daryl insisted to cut the cake



Not very evenly cut, but not bad for his first attempt. Well Done, Daryl =)

Obviously, the boys enjoyed the cake

A little about the cake - Rosy Moments from Breadtalk $38
Green Tea Chiffon Cake with Red Bean in-between. Not sure about the topping on top, but it sure tastes like Strawberry yogurt. Pretty nice cos it's not too sweet. 

Once again, Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers' out there! I hope you enjoyed your special day with your loved ones, where ever you are =)

No comments: