milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 3 May 2013

Au Chocolat

Yeah! Evelyn & myself are back to Au Chocolat for dinner again! This time, we brought along Carol =)



This time we have Yu Fa's coaster instead of Danielle

I wanted to try the Frozen Hot Chocolate $12 the last time but the brunch set doesn't allows me to have the drink change, so I insisted on having it this time round! 

I was so excited after ordering this & I totally forgot to told the staff I would like it to be served without whipped cream. It was only when it's being served than I realized it! The staff immediately told the kitchen staff to prepare a new one w/out whipped cream even though I told them I can just remove it away on my own.

Instead of removing the one with whipped cream away, the staff told me that I can have both! I tasted a bit of the cup with whipped cream & it actually tasted better.. but I still prefer it w/out whipped cos it's more chocolaty! 

Carol had Cranberry Juice $8 while Evelyn had Earl Grey Tea $10

Handmade Mini Crab Cake Slider $18 for sharing


I was deciding between Ribs or Duck Confit, and decided on Mocha Pork Ribs $35 after asking the staff which would he recommend. It was served with sweet potato fries & coleslaw. Ribs were pretty tender as well.. & it's quite a huge portion I would say! 

Evelyn had Steak Frites (Angus beef with Truffle Fries) $42. Taste was pretty good but close to half that piece of meat is full of fats! She ended up finishing only half of it

Carol had Duck Confit $27. No complains from her, so I reckon it's good. The only comment she has is that it's quite meaty & she's quite full after eating the duck she ca't really finish the mashed potato & the veggies. 

The crazy amount of food for 3 of us! Both of them didn't finish their main dish cos we wanted desserts to end our meal! 

I had the huge Calamansi Meringue Tart $7.50 & I find this super nice! 

Evelyn choose the Mango thingy while I choose another chocolate mouse thingy for Carol

Half-way through eating the tart, I was already very full 

but I still continue to finish it off, stuffing myself silly! =D=D=D


and yesh!! I cleaned my plate of Ribs including the whole portion of sweet potato fries, the huge glass of the chocolate drink & the huge tart! 

A pix of us before we call for bill

Evelyn wanted to buy me the chocolate spoon but I couldn't make up my mind on which flavor to buy, so end up taking pix of her holding toy! 

This is my 3rd visit since 27 March 13 & I'm going again 5 May 13! I hope I don't get sick of it soon! =D


Au Chocolat Pte Ltd. 
Bay Level L1-03
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
2 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956 
Bistro T +65 6688 7227 
F +65 6688 7266 
Confiserie T +65 6688 7557 
F +65 6688 7255


No comments: