milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 9 September 2023

Tai Er | Dinner w/Voodoos

I have been wanting to try TaiEr since they opened but the queue is forever long & I finally had the chance to try it! Met up with Ivy & Angela for early dinner before going for concert and we settle for TaiEr, thanks to some miscommunications 😅
I keep seeing on some online friend's igs mentioning that they made some "taier" tea & now I know what it means! It mean mixing roselle tea buds & orange peels together!好吃的鱼来了!😋😋Wahaha... not I thick skin like some people hor.. but the 签 says my selfies are all damn good!Wah, I need this!This also can lah .. 😂快乐似神仙水。。。喝了可以变神仙该有多好!Thanks Angela for chocolates from Japan 😘



 

No comments: