milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 24 September 2023

G7 Live Seafood | Supper w/Dominique

It's been a long time since I last met Dominique & cos I seek her assistance o purchase epoch Glacial Marine Mud from Nuskin, she also pop by my outlet for dinner with her business partners
Thus, we went for supper after I finished work and she brought me to G7 Live Seafood/ Frog Lag PorridgeHappily chatting and miscalculate the last bus timing & while waiting for traffic light to cross over to bus stop, the last 67 drove past me! 😥I ended up taking 197 to Jurong East & grab a cab home so that it's not as costly as grabbing a cab from Geylang to the West 😅
Note to self: Next time must leave before 12am!

 

No comments: