milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 15 October 2023

Milkfrost Shops | Whyzee Mango Mousse Cake

Damien's birthday is round the corner and cos he loves mango cake, I search for the "Best Mango Cake" & it leads me to choosing Whyzee.
I requested for delivery to be done between 3pm-6pm, but till 8.30pm, the cake hay yet to arrive! I tried contacting Whyzee but to no avail cos the chat line in IG was only till 6pm! When I finally message them on whatsapp, I realized the date of delivery I put in was 28 Oct 23 instead of 28 Sep23! 😟As I didn't want to disappoint him, I frantically checked on Grab food delivery to see if there is any Mango cake available for delivery & thankfully, it was available on Twelve Cupcakes!
Happy Birthday, Damien!Ok, not bad... at least they left a slice of cake for me in the fridge.But since his daddy, Douglas's birthday is in Oct. I requested for the team to change the delivery date & name on the cake
But then ... ... I actually spelled the name wrongly for the team at Whyzee! 😂Thus, we "transform" the A to O & so the name turns a little out of it's original alignment 😄
Cake was delish! Soft, light & mango was very sweet. Thanks to the team at Whyzee for accommodating to my multiple changes!

 

No comments: