milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Tokyo Banana

There's a sudden craze of Tokyo Banana among the Evil Sisters cos Fiona recently went Japan for business trip & I was telling Evelyn about this. She says she have yet to try & asked if Fiona can help her buy. I told her gotta wait cos Fiona might not be able to carry so many boxes as there is a waiting list cos this is only available in Japan! 

On Monday, I got a whatsapp from Fiona informing me she has a box of Toyko Banana (12pc/pack) for Evelyn, so I met-up with her to collect. Since Evelyn can only meet me today to collect the item, I told her I'll take half of it.

I ain't a fan of Banana cos it'll cause me constipation, but I can't resist this. To prevent constipation, I shall eat only 1 piece per day since it's expiring on 16 Apr 13

*oh, btw... we saw a kiosk at Raffles City basement selling this, but it was more than DOUBLE the price of what Fiona can get in Japan!





Once again, Thanks Fiona for helping us to get our hands on this Tokyo Banana :)

No comments: