milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 21 September 2024

Milkfrost Shops | Zalora / Dr Martens

My current pair of Dr Martens has got a small 'opening' some time ago and it's getting slightly bigger.

The other side of it is also starting to have the opening. 
This pair was hand-carried home from Paris by Midas & surprisingly, it lasted only for less than a year compared from the other 2 pairs I bought locally which lasted for 34 months & 28 months respectively.
I am contemplating to change to another brand for work but didn't manage to find anything suitable. After searching for quite sometime, I finally managed to buy a pair from Zalora! Hassle free cos since this is gonna be my 4th pair, I don't need to worry about buying the wrong size. The only bad point about it is, additional accessories like shoe lace, cushion insole are not available.
I can even do the payment with Atome on 3 or 6 installments!

Delivery is coming in from Dr Martens Hong Kong, came within 2 weeks upon check out and on-time delivery! 

Slight dent on the box but shoe came in tip top condition!
Fits perfectly! Hopefully this pair will not give up on me in less than a year!
✌Yeah to being able to buy Dr Martens from Zalora (my virgin purchase) instead of asking friend (if any) to help me get it from Europe, adding on weight to their luggage.

No comments: