milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 10 April 2024

RIP, Max the Rottweiler

My handsome paw friend, Max was already having some medical issues in Jan'24 and losing a lot of weight when May had just given birth and was in confinement center. Sadly, I just got to know that he had succumbed to his illness and finally crossed the rainbow bridge on Hari Raya. 

Although I didn't get to meet him a lot of times, he was really sweet when I met him when he was puppy & again after 9 years, so it was still sad for me to know that he had left but I'm sure he will be a happy boy from now cos he is finally free from suffering.

This photo is taken few moments before he passed on
Ceremonial is performed for Max

May & Lim had chosen a pet burial in a pet cemetry in JB for Max.*photos shared to me by May.
I hope he managed to spend some time with his human brother before he left. 
RIP, Max & run freely at the rainbow bridge!
This is when I met him again after 9 years, in Dec 2023
And this is when I met him as a puppy in Aug 2015Tears are actually rolling down my eyes as I type out this post 😭

No comments: