milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 29 November 2023

Milkfrost Handicraft | Crochet Granny Square

Was trying to crochet granny square cos it seems that a lot of stuffs can be done using granny square/ magic ring but I still can't get it after le bff showed me a couple of times
Thus, she draw up a "manual" for me!She keeps telling me to start with 6 stitches & increases to 12 but somehow, it turn out like this 😓Then it curl up on nxt trySome where there but the square doesn't seem to formSo I went to look at the stitches on the bag she gave me. Then I realized that something is wrong. She keeps telling me to start with 6 stitches & increase to 12 but this starts with 12!After watching a youtube video & rewatching the same video a couple of times, I finally managed to figure out how to get a granny square done!And I tried using 2 different colors & tadaa~~ my first crochet granny square! #slowlearner 😅 with a little achievement! Now I can slowly think of what to do 😂

 

No comments: