milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 30 November 2023

Haidilao | Lunch w/Midas

Been a while since I HDL with Midas cos out schedule doesn't really click.
Finally manage to meet up with her cos she's back from Japan & wants to pass me some snacks from Japan before the snacks expire. Thus, meet up with her for a quick lunch before i go for my staycationChristmas vibesWaseh! Midas is already a Gold member!The usual must-have! Actually I reckon I have just have these without anything else! 😂Didn't really order a lot.. just these.The Chicken fish maw soup here is so much better than the one I had at Century SQ branch previously. It is a lot thicker & there's even fish maw inside. The one I previously had was bland & no fish maw can be found in the soup.Tried playing the online game & won a prizeAnd the prize is half portion of this fried beancurd skinDesserts.Fruit platter from Midas's reservations.Snacks frm MidasAnd a mini Louis Vuitton fragrance
Thanks Midas for rushing out for lunch & the yummy snacks from Japan!



 

No comments: