milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 1 August 2023

Milkfrost Shops | July Shopee Haul

It's the monthly Shopee haul again! 🛒
Neck fan so that I use it when I go for NDP preview & on times that I go for a hike or walk in the gardens. Pretty color & fan speed is good.Miffy jibbitz for my CrosMiffy iPhone casingSanrio Jibbitz. Gonna pass half Kuromi & half My Melody to EvelynComes with a piece of free jibbitz








 

No comments: