milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 5 August 2023

Gardens by the Bay & Mediacorp National Day Concert, 2023

Gardens by the Bay & Mediacorp jointly presents the National Day Concert 2023!

Checking it out since it's a FREE concert! Don't really know most of the artists but at least I know Kit Chan & Mavis Hee 😎
Queue to get to the bag check area was super long!Like "Super" on Facebook to get a pack of complimentary coffeeSilly looking mascot from Strepsils 😆Event space is open at 4pm & by the time I  get in at 6.30pm, the crowd was massive madness!Event started off at 7.30pmWaited quite some time to finally see Mavis Hee on stage!It was really nice to see her performing once again after so many years. Especially after knowing that she was diagnosed with some mental health issue some years ago. 
She is also scheduled to perform in China sometime in mid-August & I hereby wishing her a great performance! Hope her career will have a smooth take moving forward! 💪
Finally it's Kit Chan! She is without a doubt, my all-time favorite local female artistPerforming the new rendition of Home first time in public. 
Home is also no doubt, my favorite National Day song ever since it's launch 25 years ago & I must say, no one does Home better than Kit Chan!
Thanks to my cousin, I have the opportunity to grab a picture with Mavis Hee. Thank you for the picture, Mavis 😊Complimentary plants from Gardens by the Bay, but not sure how long it will survive cos I do not have green fingers 😅

 

No comments: