milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 11 June 2023

Conrad Coffee Lounge & HaveFun Karaoke | Afternooon Tea & KTV Session w/Voodoos

It's been a while since our last afternoon tea session & Ivy suggested going Conrad for one.
I spotted a guide dog for seizure and the owner's friend noticed that I was looking at the dog, asked if I would like to pat him. Knowing that one shouldn't pat a guide dog while the dig is at work, I asked if it's convenient & the owner gave me permission to do so. Very obedient & at one point when I stopped massaging him, he turned around at looked at me & put his head on the arm of the sofa I'm sitting on. So, I continue with the massage for a while."A Taste of Paris' afternoon tea.Welcome drink.I love Creme Brulee but halfway tru eating it, I somehow feel it tasted kind of like Foie Gras & Angela also says so but Ivy feels otherwise. When I checked again on the menu, it shows Roquefort Creme Brulee. When I googled, it turns out to be Goat's milk blue cheese 🤮Washed it down with iced tea 😂 .. but quite weird. The coffee/ tea is unlimited but once u order an Iced tea, you are not allowed any other drink. When we step out of the lobby lounge, this boy here is back at the lobby again and I can see from far that he immediately looked up & starts wagging his tail when he sees me. When I walked nearer, his tag continues wagging & his owner commented that he seems to like me a lot & asked if I have a dog at home.  
Had a small chat with his owner & all the while when I squat down & chat with his owner, he actually slaps his paw on my lap & when I didn't pat him, he slaps his paw on my lap again (like asking for a massage). Haha... too cute not to give him a massage!

Although the owner is not blind, her medical condition does require a guide dog, and it's quite disheartening to hear that some F&B operators are still rejecting guide dogs. 
Went window shopping at Suntec & we happened to walk pass the newly opened HaveFun Karaoke. We decided to try our luck in checking if there's an available room and yesh... ...Lady luck is on our side!Managed to get a room for 3 hrs! 
Ivy our CDrama queen sings most of the songs from the latest cdramas while Angela sings a mixture of old & latest songs. Me? I only sing old songs & the newest song I can sing is being released like 4 yrs ago! haha... 😂
The only artist I'm willing to pay more than $300 for his concert ticket! See you on 14/07/23 at Jacky Cheung 60+!! 💓



 

No comments: