milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 3 March 2023

Chen's Mapo Tofu & Catbake Bakery | MeTime

Because I'm meeting Sam & Theresa, I went all the way to Star Vista with the intention of buying the 🐱-shaped bread for them.
But first, Chen's Mapo Tofu for lunchLevel 2 mapo tofu & I already find it slightly spicyAfter lunch, I went over to Catbake bakery.🐱-shaped french toast, 🐾Madeleine & hot chocolateI also bought 🐱-shaped bread for them cos Sam likes 🐱 & it;s Theresa's birthday. I also met a new 🐕 friend & her name is Fifi. She keeps walking around & whenever she sits, she's either looking at me or very close to me my legs. Her owner says she seems very comfortable with me cos she seldom sits so near a stranger before 



 

No comments: