milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 24 March 2023

29 Rooms | Dayout w/Karen

Checking out 29Rooms Asia with Karen, and I only realized that it's ending in 3 days' time!
Should have sent some postcard to friends 😁Starting my day commuting in MRT & using my mobile on the go.Office, but well... this doesn't apply to me.Lunch for most working in the office environment while this is where I start my work. 

Back home, again using mobile while I poop 💩 & taking a bath 🛁 .. but actually, I only take a shower cos no bath tub at home.Watching TV in the living room, I wish!
And finally, bedtime. But first, some screen time 😁 
I believe this is pretty much life of a normal Singaporean these days. 
Well, some of you might go for drinking session once in a while.So here I am, getting a cup of free Shoulder Monkey whisky cos ... ... never reject a free whisky.Yes, some of your do write dairies. Just like some of us blogs or whatever ways that helps to bring back some memories when you look back.No, not at the new Tampines BTO 😂Free pang sai zuah (toilet paper)Am I in the Minecraft world? Wah, the pang sai zuah too big lah!And who else can relate having a 🐕when u 💩? 😝Anyone of you having insomnia? Does counting 🐑 really helps? Well, I never had problem sleeping, so I really don't know if this works.But this installation is really cute!I 💖 SGAlthough there is no queue for most of the rooms, most visitors are cool to self-form a queue line (except for a couple of visitors who 'jump queue'), but we had fun in 29Rooms taking pictures & stuffs. 
Hope they will come back bigger next year! See you next year, 29Rooms!

 

No comments: