milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 16 December 2022

Xmas at JJ's

Christmas gathering with the voodoos at Junjun's place.
Junjun took the effort to put up a little decoration before she goes for holiday so that she doesn't have to rush through it cos our gathering is on the next day of her return from holiday.Treats from JJ & IvyEarly bird gets the worm! Both me & Ivy got lipbalm/ lotion respectively.Food ordered from Irvin'sMel bought Hannah along. The last time we saw her, she was still a little baby in Mel's arms.
Ordered Christmas log cake since it's a Christmas gathering.But turned out to be birthday cake for both WW & me.Someone amazed with the cups I stack up.While Mel got my scented candle, I got her wine for gift exchange. 
Thanks, everyone (except for Angela who's on holiday) for taking the time to gather and accommodating to me odd timing/ schedule.

 

No comments: