milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 12 December 2022

Muji Cafe & HDL | Dinner w/bffs

Meeting the bffs for dinner at Haidilao for mt birthday & our yearly Christmas gift exchange

But first, lunch at 4Fingers cos I have had any food since last night 11pm due to blood & urine test at 2pm today.
I went for dessert at Muji Cafe in-between lunch & dinner appointment, and enjoyed the 15% due to member's birthday benefit.Dinner at my favorite venue 😂Halfway thru dinner, they both needed to take5 & leave me alone. Always! 😑Wahaha... Led light board for Birthday!And a complimentary slice of cake. Carol also bought a slice of cake from Baker's Brew. Best thing is, she asked me to choose my own cake in cake just in case I don't like the one she buy 😂The yearly gift exchange.Mist spray from CharleneShower cream & lotion from Carol
Thanks, ladies for dinner & gifts 💋



 

No comments: