milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 21 September 2022

Johor Bahru | Day Trip w/Sam

Officially ended my hpl yesterday & so I venture out to JB with Sam!
It's also my first trip out of Singapore after borders/ travelling has resume.
Having the first chop on my new passportFirst stop, lunch at Canton-IOops, I think we over-ordered! But ... ... we actually polish off everything! 😁Next stop, shopping for popcorn!Sam wanted to prescribe a pair of specs, so I tag along since I have no other plans.While waiting for Sam to get her prescription done, the staff notices how dirty my spec is, offered to wash it for me & also replaced the eye pad that has already turned greenish. He also gave a a piece of cleaning cloth. I also bought a box of daily disposable lens in Fresh Honey color.He also gave me a pair of lens in rose color for me to try it out!Nothing in plan & due to my condition, we hang around at CBTL for a couple of hours before heading for dinner.Dinner is at Ho Seng KeeNoodles here are made in-house daily, with duck eggs & it's very springy! 👍Tony, u look quite cute, but too big & expensive. Else I might bring you home for my new home.Bought some local snacks.Different flavors of Tiramisu for home.Heading back home & prepare to be back to work tomorrow.These are my popcorn stash.



 

No comments: