milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 18 April 2015

Yayoi & Geláre w/ Mel

Friday evening spent with Mel cos I urgently need to pick up powder that she helped me to buy when she came back from her trip
Went for dinner at YayoiMel's Miso Katsu Teishoku (Simmered Pork Loin Cutlet in Miso Paste Set)

For me, I had Combo Pork Hamburg Teishoku (Double Pork Hamburg Steaks, Wiener Sausages & Bacon Set)
Then we went for waffles at GelareHoho... waffles 2 days in a row for me! I had Soursop Shorbet & Peanut Butter ice cream. Gelare still serves the best waffle in my humble opinion
Mel's

Of cos, us =)

Yayoi
1 Vista Exchange Green, 
#02-01/02, The Star Vista
Singapore 138067
Tel : 6570 2668
Opening Hours : Daily 11:00 am - 22:00 pm

Geláre 
1 Vista Exchange Green
#02-27, The Star Vista,
Singapore 138617
Tel: +65 6268 8352 
Operating Hours : 
Monday to Friday & Public Holiday: 12.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11.00 am to 10.00 pm

No comments: