milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 30 April 2015

Joined the Pandora Club

I know I'm slow, but yes.. I finally joined the Pandora club, thanks to a colleague who bought over my new iPhone6 =D
I actually bought the double strap pink leather bracelet and a silver bracelet earlier, so I am here to buy the charms

I only have the intention to customize the pink leather strap at the moment, so I bought 2 rose clips ($88 each), 2 openwork wildflower ($53 each) & a fairy ($88)
Attached it onto the pink leather bracelet & here's how it looksThen I took it off & attached it onto the silver braceletTada~ silver bracelet & the pink leather strap on it's own. Oh, btw.. I didn't utilize Sam's birthday discount cos there's free gift (jewelry box) with purchase of $350 Since I do not have any extra charms at the moment, I gave Sam one of the charm holder =D Yet to see myself in buying more charms yet.. so, I hope I don't get addicted soon! =D


No comments: