milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 1 January 2015

Ushering 2015 at KuDéTa

Harlow everyone! It's New Year's eve & how are you counting down to 2015? Lot's of countdown parties around but I ain't planning for one cos I've gotta work on New Year's Day. 

However, the bff Carol called me the day before NYE, saying that she's heading to KuDéTa Singapore for countdown with her boss & colleagues and asked if I wanna join her. So I asked Ivy & Angela to join us cos both the girls jio me for KTV
Snap this while waiting for Carol & her colleagues. Every is having the "SG50" logoCarol's boss, speaking to the staff while we wait for to get inPanaroma view of Singapore skylinePretty view, but the phone camera doesn't quite justify the view =DUs =)Slightly brighter nowNovelties at the table where we're just standing around. OMG... to reserve this table at the member's corner for NYE, the min spending has to reach $6K! Angela, enjoying the view & musicMy ah-siao bff, CarolIvyMyself .. a little suaku cos first time at KuDéTa Not sure what drink is that, but definitely not cheap!  The rest of the pictures need no caption since it' party time! =DAll ready to welcome 2015!Cheers ~~ to 2015!Fireworks! The fireworks seems quite long, think it was 10 mins.. and I realize it's prettier watching fireworks at lower levelAgain, the pretty skyline with SG50 at the riverWe're been thru lots of fun & arguments. At one point of time, she was in a state of depression & has the idea of ending her life. Instead of counselling her, I told her to go ahead & end her life! WTF?! I sound damn freaking bad lah. Not sure if she hated me back then, but I reckon not cos we won't be friends till now if she had hated me back then. Anyway, it's been 19.5 years since we became friends and I'm glad we're still friends! Although we don't often meet, we're close in heart! So close even her daughter says she's my lesbian =DSo yes... I love my bff! For that... bottoms up, my bff; my lesbian!As for Ivy & Anglea, I've only known them for less than 5 years but we do get along quite well. I'm also glad to meet them. My terribly curly & oily hair after being up since 6.30am (T_T)Then a DJ came & offered me a double shot Jagerbomb cos he thought I'm one of the staff (since I'm standing around with the staffs). He insisted that I pick up the drink even after I told him that I'm the staff. Ok lah,no choice, I picked up one. Seriously, the drink is terribly sweetAs I'm working the next day (or rather, in a few hour's time) I left before 2 am. 
However, I had difficulty getting cab I ended up being at MBS to Clark Quay to Outram to Chinatown and only managed to board a cab that Carol helped me to dial from her location at 4.45 am!

So...this is the face at 5.15 am on 01 Jan 2015.. after being awake since 6.30 am on 31 Dec 14. 

Afraid that I will not be able to wake up on time for work (gotta wake up at 7 am), I told the cabbie to wait for me while I go home, shower & then go straight to work! Reached office 6 am & "slept" for 2,5 hours before starting work at 8.30 am! Zombified! 

Anyway, here's wishing each & everyone of you a very Happy New Year & have a Great 2015 =)



KuDéTa Singapore
SkyPark at Marina Bay Sands, Tower 3
1 Bayfront Avenue 
Singapore 018971
Tel: 6688 7688

Operating Hours (Restaurant):
Lunch: 12 noon - 3pm (Monday - Friday)
Last orders by 2.30pm
Dinner: 6pm - 11pm (Daily)
Last orders by 10.30pm
Brunch: 11.30am - 3.30pm (Saturday & Sunday)
Last seating by 2.30pm
A minimum spend of $80++ per person is required for dinner

Operating Hours (Club Lounge)
11am till late
Cover charge applies from 9pm on Fridays, Saturdays and eve of Public Holidays




No comments: