milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 1 October 2024

Milkfrost Shops | September Shopee Haul

It's the monthly Shopee haul! 🛒


Snuggle 熊宝贝 Spray

My most trusted clothes freshener. Watsons used to carry them in-store but it's no longer available, and this is the last 2 bottles available on-line

Cellphone hanger 

Fits nicely into the hole of the phone casing to hook lanyard/ accessories

Casing for Samsung Galaxy A34 cos the existing casing broke 😂
Put the blink paper from existing casing into the new plain casing
Mobile Strap for my main phone

The cable hanger fits perfectly so nest time when I'm out, I don't have to hold it in my hand when pants doesn't have a pocket

Kirei Kirei foam handwash. 

Not exactly cheaper but relieve the burden of me carrying home
e-Sim for travelling to JB

First time using. Easy set-up & connection pretty stable too.
Washing powder & detergent

Also, not exactly cheaper but don't have to carry home on my own

Cute lanyards

Cute lah, but somehow the character doesn’t match what’s shown in the picture. My Melody is supposed to be on the pink strap & Cinnamon Roll on blue but it turned out to be the other way roundPrinted socks. Cos I wanna try wear it with Crocs 🤣
And I didn’t noticed that I ordered 2pc
Ok lah, quite cute

The usual dog treats for Mitu

Key rings

Medicated patch for the foot
Works a little & the pain is slightly gone after a few useMutli-port usb
Works for lappie at home & at work


No comments: