milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 25 July 2023

EZ-Link App & Healthy 365 App Rewards

Major part of my EX-Link points are expiring but not much rewards are available for redemption. Thus, I redeem a $5 top up on EZ-Link wallet with 5000 points

But before redeeming, please make sure you have already sign up for the EZ-Link walletTada~ $5 into the wallet & it can be used at merchants that accept payment by EZ-Link wallet.
Also redeem some points for Transitlink credits since I travel on public transport daily.4500 points for $30 of travel credits
And my EZ-Linik card is ready to be top up.Tada~~ $30 or travel credits into my daily commute EZ-Link card for work. But now I'm thinking if I should credit it into the other card that I use for my off-days. 




 

No comments: