milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 21 August 2022

Covid the 2nd! 150822-210822

Woke up with eye a little swollen on Saturday, with the feeling that I'm gonna have the eye-pimple. However, due to 2 staffs & 1 manager on MC, I had to work full-shift throughout both Saturday & Sunday
Went to the doctor on Monday morning with intention of getting eye-cream but the doctor asked me to do an ART cos he heard me having a bit of dry cough. 
All was good initially but on the 14th min, a very faint "T" line appears on the kit 🤦
And so ... ... Covid has strike me for the 2nd time (previously in Jan22) this year!No other symptoms except for slight dry throat/ cough, so doctor only gave antibiotics & cough syrupEat non-stop the next 2 daysCough is already gone on day2 & throat is also no longer dry on day3, but the test result on day 4 is still positiveZhenni sent me a complete meal upon knowing that I'm C+ again. This lady never fails to send my food every time she knows that I'm sick!Run the test again on Day 5 as I do not have any symptoms & feeling very well, but result is still positiveOrdered in lunch for the boys too, since sis ask me to order my own lunch a she has no time to pack for me. The boys took the picture for me, took their share & pass the rest to meZhenni again send me some desserts & she also add-on for the boys at homeDay 6 test result is still positive, and so ... ... continue to stay at homeDidn't bother to take the test on Day7 since I'm off & as per MOH guideline, I can self-exit isolation at 12pm. With that, I'm going back to work the next day. When I did the ART in the morning of day 8, the result is already negative

 

No comments: