milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Friday 10 December 2021

Andes IMM | Birthday at Work

My 47th Birthday is just around the corner, and so I’ll be on few days of annual leave starting from tomorrow 😊
Qiufen gave me an angbao early in the morning the moment she stepped into the shop!Before I go home, they also spring me a surprise! I really didn’t expect them to buy me cake cos I’m the “disciple master” in the outlet. Who likes disciple master right? 🤪Thank You aunty Loh for the cake. While Qiufen is like a big sister to me, she is like a mother to me at work. Another one who always nags at me for not eating right, thus always buying me supper & sometimes lunch!Thanks everyone for the wishes! Aunty Loh also gifted me a shower brush & a scented candle homemade by her son

 

No comments: