milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 1 November 2021

Milkfrost Shops | Shopee October Haul + Pelynoobakes

Time for Shopee Haul updates 😊

Cupboard lock for the door below the toilet sink, but ... ... doesn't work for the door 😂
Correction tape cos can’t seem to find this at stationary shops & the one we’re using in outlet is lost but we have a lot of the refills left in the outlet.
 
Reusable straws
And here are my favourite buys 🤪
Brown sugar ginger tea cubes 
Mini sausage 
Quail eggs
Fishball with roe
Spicy fishballs 
Free gift - vermicelli 
Sotong ball that the seller missed out but she promised to send on my nxt purchase 
The delivery personnel whatsapp me asking me to go down & help to carry cos it's very heavy. Erm... honestly, if you're a delivery personnel, you should equip yourself with a trolley. 

Any way by the time I read her message & reply, she has already delivered the package. When I got home, I saw that the package was badly torn & my nephews mentioned that she literally use her leg to push the carton on the floor. 🤦
Cos I tried these at Evelyn’s , so I decided to order in all flavours 😂
Free gift from supplier - self heating rice 
Engrave pen for myself
Besides Shopee, I also ordered Nutella Tarts & Chouquettes from Pelynoobakes & these are really delicious! 








No comments: