milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 31 July 2021

AFamily | The K Boys & Active Health Playmat Collection

Sometime back in May, I registered for interest in Active Health Playmat which can only be collected in July. After I sent out the link in May to few groups of friends, quite a few of them commented that it's a scam 
In mid of July, I received an email on the collection of the playmat and when I sent the email tot hose people who claims that it's a scam, none of them replied. I'm quite sure they also received the email & went ahead to collect 👾So anyway, I manage to schedule for a collection on Sunday morningCollection was fast and done within 5 mins!While on the way home, I came across these cuties from Angel Baker and a box for the boys a home. I also bought a box for the AFamily kidsDropped by AFamily HQ to pass the boys the cuties & to pay them a visitThe 2 boys have already grown so much!



The little one have also grown so much from the last time I met himBefore leaving, Jenny also gave me 2 boxes of Capri-Sun Iced Tea & some cream puffBack home, one small boy happily plays on the Active Health Playmat 😆

No comments: