milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 3 June 2021

Milkfrost Shops | iPhone12 & Casing

Getting myself a new phone cos I've got $200 voucher from Singtel for being a loyal customer.Since the voucher is expiring in Jun, I definitely can't wait for iPhone13 Thus, I'm getting iPhone12 cos I don't have the intention to pay more than $200 after utilizing the voucher 😆The first time I'm getting a red phone cos black is too boring 😅Setting it up, hopefully can get it to use soon 😊 .. and with that, time to shop for cases on Shopee! 😆Shockproof Silicone Phone CaseThe case that shows my chio phone. Gonna use this casing first to show "my" true color. Colorful Gradient Phone CaseNot bad, still can see my chio phoneRainbow Silicone Soft CaseOne that I like the mostPhone with Selfie Ring Flash
3 tones of flash. Can be easily flip up to use it when using the front camera.

Ok, enough of shopee haul on cases.. time to start using the phone!

No comments: