milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 6 August 2020

Tiger Crochet | Gift from Buddy

Just the other day I saw Meredith's Rabbit Crochet & I asked Evelyn if the seller have Tiger design. She immediately msg the seller & when seller says no, Evelyn went on to google a design
This is one of the design Evelyn googled & when I says this is cute, she went on to request for the seller to make one for me! The only request is I want the Tiger with a tailAnd cos she is unable to pick up, she also arrange for me to pick up my Tiger from seller, Do It With Love CraftsAiya, so cute lah!

Thank You, Evelyn for the Tiger



 

No comments: