milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Farewell, Astons JCube & Hello, Andes IMM

Just when I thought I was getting comfortable at Astons JCU, I was given a last min notice that I will be transferred to Andes IMM in 4 days time
Couple of pictures with the staffsEscargot, no chance to eat at IMMNo more Liho from staffs cos cannot bring outside food into IMM cos HalalThis naughty boy.. always bully me, but always buy me bbt, liangteh & luncheon meatYew also treated me durianTo Team Jcube:Thank you for all the bubble tea, liang teh, luncheon meat & many more. Thank you all for tolerating my nagging. Thank you all for showing me ropes along the way.
It's been a pleasure working with all of you!
One last picture of black polo shirt before I change out!

And now... ... back to Andes, back to green!


Hello, Andes IMM

Come say Hi if you're around the corner 😉

No comments: