milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 9 December 2015

SsikSin Chicken & Blackball

As I was out for stores visiting again & will end my day at Nex, I dated Sam & Angeline for dinner at SsikSin Chicken
Because my birthday is just round the corner, Sam bought me a stalk for roseFried Chicken is a must, so we ordered both the original & soy. Quite sad that the spicy one has been taken off the menuAgain, we ordered Ohsamdak Bulgogi, which consists of chicken, pork, squid & assorted vegetables.This time round, we added on luncheon meat & rice cakeI must agree that this is better than the one I had at YooganeAfter dinner, we head down to Blackball for dessertsThanks Sam for the desserts :) 

Ssisksin Chicken
23 Serangoon Central
Serangoon NEX #02-04/06, 
Singapore 556083
Operating Hours: Daily 11:30 am – 10:00 pm
Tel: 6853 5054

Blackball
23 Serangoon Central
Serangoon NEX #B1-46A, 
Singapore 556083

No comments: