milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Mahjong session!

A-Team's M &M (Makan & Mahjong) Session finally resume! The last session we had was in May'13. cos our Host is busy with the Taman Jurong National Day event + marching in actual National Day Parade. 

As usual, I will buy a set of KFC Popcorn Snackers Meal for Keeren when I'm there.

So here's the Happy Boy!

Halfway thru mahjong, we stop for dinner. Kogu order some food from Wang Xing Seafood (Tze Char stall) and Jenny's mum & sis went to pick it up. 

Salted Egg squid nicely coated with thick layer of salted egg batter

Thai Styled Chicken is tender & crispy on the outside

Normal tasting Stir fried Kailan

Chilli Crab is good. Sauce is not overly spicy & with lots of egg white. Crab has quite a huge amount of roe

Black Pepper also not overly spicy & peppery. Crab also has quite a huge amount of roe! No wonder they're charging $48/kg!


First time I see him eating rice on Sunday, but a very small potion. Also, he seems to swallow the rice instead of chewing



Some home-cooked dishes.




The guys took 5, so I sit around fooling with the happy boy



Training starts from young? No.. he's just playing "stacko" with the tiles

The happy Kogu cos he self-pluck a 5-power game!

Started the game with $300 worth of chips

But at the end of 2 games only left with this much @_@ 

On a side note, I'm gonna be meeting them again this Saturday cos it's Didi Heeran's 1st Birthday! Jenny asked me for dessert suggestion, I told her to try Cremeberry. She ordered the Live Waffle Station, so I'm quite looking forward to it! I hope it's good as what Xiaxue & Qiuqiu mentioned! Been craving for Waffles since I didn't get to eat it last week when I'm back at Au Chocolat


Wang Xing Seafood
Vista Point, 548 Woodlands Drive 44 #01-21, Woodlands, 730548
Phone: 6893 2005



No comments: